Thursday, April 23, 2009

Busy Growing Up

Keller and Hoover are doing great! They are steadily growing every day. I apologize for not posting pictures sooner, but my camera is broken, and I seem to have misplaced my sister's. I'll post as soon as possible.

Keller is having no problems that we can tell. She is healthy and happy. Keller and Hoover are inseparable. They play, eat, sleep, and live together. They are so funny to watch when they play together. Keller is usually the one chasing Hoover around. She follows him by scent, we think, and when she seems to loose him, she pounces in the direction that she thinks he's in. It's hilarious! And a good bit of the time, she's right on!

Everyone who hears that we have a blind and deaf puppy is sad for her. If you could see Keller in person, you would see that there is no reason to be sad. She is a bundle of life and energy, and lives a very happy life. She is not disabled or incapacitated in the least. In fact, I'm not sure that I would want to see her with all of her senses intact-she'd be a terror! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment